quarta-feira, 24 de abril de 2013

Exercício Avaliativo de Inglês


Exercício Avaliativo de Inglês

01. Leia atentamente o texto, traduzindo-o oralmente e responda as questões a seguir.

     I am Simone. I am sixteen years old. I love to be teenager.  I am from Argentina.
     My father works for a multinational company and we now live in Rio de Janeiro.
     I don’t have any brothers and sisters, and maybe that’s  why  I like writing and drawing so much! This way I can always talk to other people through my stories and pictures.

a.  How old is Simone?
(     ) 12       (     ) 14      (     ) 16     (     ) 18.

b. who work in the multinational company?
(     ) father             (      ) brothers
(     ) sisters            (      ) Simone

c. What Simone  like to do?
(     ) singe  and dance   
(     ) eat and sleep
(     ) work  and run
(     ) write and draw

d. Where Simone live now?
Simone live in _________________________

e. What Simone love?
Simone love __________________________

02. Marque a alternativa que  traduz corretamente as frases a seguir.

I don’t have any brothers and sisters.

a(   ) Eu tenho irmãos e irmãs.
b(   ) Eu não tenho irmãs.
c(   ) Eu não tenho irmãos e irmãs.

My father Works for a multinational company.

a(   ) Meu pai não trabalha para uma multinacional.
b(   ) Meu pai trabalha para uma multinacional.
c(   ) Minha mãe trabalha para uma multinacional.

03. Sobre você, responda;

a. What is your name?
___________________________________

b. Where was your born?
___________________________________

c. How old are you?
________________________________

04. Relacione  corretamente  as frases.

(1) John was a good man.
(2) Paul and I are brothers.
(3) The day is wonderful.
(4) She love to be teenager.
(5) I study  at night
(6) The children are playing.


(   ) Ela ama ser adolescente.

(   ) João era um bom homem.

(   )  As crianças estão brincando.

(   ) Paulo e eu somos irmãos.

(   ) O dia está maravilhoso.

(   ) Eu estudo à noite.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário