Avaliação de Inglês
a. Jerry hasn’t eaten ________ biscuits yet. ( any / no )
b. She rarely drinks _________ coffee. ( no / any )
c. There was _______ cheese in the refrigerator.(some / no )
d. I can’t buy this CD for you. I have _________ money. ( no / one )
e. Sorry! I have ______ money to give you. ( any / no)
f. We wanted to eat______ bananas before dinner. (some / no )
02. Fill in the blanks with SOMEBODY – SOMETHNG – ANYBODY – ANYTHING.
a. Helen didn’t invite_______________ to her birthday party.
b. I want to buy __________________ for my friend.
c. Did ____________________ knock at the door.
d. He didn’t see ______________ in the box.
e. I don’t know _______________ here.
f. We want _________________ to eat.
03. Match the parts of the proverbs.
1. Actions speak louder ( ) like son. ( Tal pai, tal filho. )
2. God helps those ( ) than words. ( Ações falam melhor do que palavras. )
3. Never do things ( ) who help themselves. (Deus ajuda a que cedo madruga. )
4. Like father, ( ) by halves. (Nunca faça as coisas pela metade. )
READ CAREFULLY AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Leia com atenção e boa sorte!!!!!