Grade: 7ª C Date:____/____/________
Teacher: Márcia Oliveira
ACTIVITY OF ENGLISH
DEGREES OF ADJECTIVES
01. Papyrus was used ____________ than paper.
c) more early
02. São Paulo is _________________ city in Brazil.
a) more large
b) the largest
d) the most large
e) the most largest
03. The “Herald” is __________ newspaper in the town.
a) the importantest
b) the more important
c) the less important
d) the most important
e) the importanter
04. That table is __________ than this one.
b) more long
e) most long
05. This book is ______________ the last one we used.
a) worst than
b) more good than
c) worse than
d) gooder than
e) best than
06. Have you heard about the _________ news?
c) more last
d) most often
07. She’s surely the ____________ girl in town.
b) most pretty
08. Riding a horse is not ___________ riding a bicycle.
a) so easy as
b) easyer than
c) more easy than
d) the least easy
e) so easy so
09. Today the weather is ______________ than yesterday.
a) more had
e) the worst
10. Coloque o adjetivo destacado da primeira oração na forma correta (comparative ou superlative) da segunda oração.
1) This is a nice cat. It's much ___________________________ than my friend's cat.
2) This is a difficult exercise. But the exercise with an asterisk (*) is the ______________ exercise on the worksheet.
3) He has an interesting hobby, but my sister has the ______________________________ hobby in the world.
4) In the last holidays I read a good book, but father gave me an even ____________________ one last weekend.
5) Skateboarding is a dangerous hobby. Bungee jumping is _______________________ than skateboarding.
8) This magazine is cheap, but that one _______________________ is.